Most Active Stories
- Four Reasons Why Google Loves The San Joaquin Valley
- Fresno Mayor Ashley Swearengin Announces State Controller Run
- Centennial Corridor Freeway Project Divides Bakersfield, Neighborhood
- Caltrans Picks Preferred Route For Centennial Corridor Freeway in Bakersfield
- Masumoto: What Would Steinbeck Write Today?
Valley Public Radio Staff
Reporter and Producer
Director of Program Content
Classical Music Host
On-air host, Clearly Classical
Host, Clearly Classical and All Things Considered
Host, The Oasis; The Intersection
Host, Morning Edition
Mon January 14, 2013
Are We A Nation Of 'Soul Food Junkies?'
Fried chicken, mac and cheese, and sweet potato pie! Soul food has drawn Americans to the table for generations. But is the greasy goodness doing more harm than good? Byron Hurt tackles the question in his new documentary 'Soul Food Junkies.'