Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
Valley Public Radio Staff
Thu July 19, 2012
Are Romney Critics Really Attacking His Success?
Originally published on Thu July 19, 2012 8:47 am
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's tenure at Bain Capital and his refusal to release more extensive tax records continue to dog his campaign. Host Michel Martin takes up these topics and other political news of the week with Republican strategist Ron Christie and Joy-Ann Reid, managing editor of The Grio.com.