Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Launching 11-Day Action, Advocates Urge McCarthy To Pass Immigration Reform
- Feds Study Expanding San Luis Reservoir
- Cold Snap Could Be A One-Two Punch To Valley Citrus Industry
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actress Carrie Fisher Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 8:05 am
Actress and novelist Carrie Fisher plays our game called, "Okay, it's complicated and expensive and it never worked, but at least this Star Wars doesn't have Ewoks." Three questions for the Star Wars actress about Ronald Reagan's Star Wars missile defense program.