Most Active Stories
- Dipped Cone Delight: Foster's Unites Generations, Community in Dinuba
- Incoming Fresno State President Castro: 'I'm Going to Be President For Every Student'
- That Employee Who Smokes Costs The Boss $5,800 A Year
- Measure To Impose Trampoline Park Safety Rules Moves Through California Legislature
- Valley Public Radio Hosts Paleta Party
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actor Tom Hanks Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 8:05 am
Oscar-winning actor and star of The Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks, plays our game called "You're the meanest, cruelest, nastiest drunkest lout in Hollywood." Three questions about some of Hollywood's biggest louts.