Most Active Stories
- Jim Costa Calls On Governor Brown To Issue Drought Declaration For California
- San Joaquin Valley Craft Distillers Ride National Trend
- Fighting Fire With Fire, The Future Of The Rim Fire Burn Area
- Fresno Chef Combines Turkey And Brisket For A Thanksgivukkah Feast
- That Sinking Feeling: Valley Land Subsidence Poses Problems for Water, High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
Fri October 12, 2012
Actor Tom Hanks Plays Not My Job
Originally published on Sat October 13, 2012 8:05 am
Oscar-winning actor and star of The Da Vinci Code, Tom Hanks, plays our game called "You're the meanest, cruelest, nastiest drunkest lout in Hollywood." Three questions about some of Hollywood's biggest louts.