Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Valley fever treatments can do harm as they heal
Valley Public Radio Staff
Will is thrilled to be reporting and delivering the news for KUNR. An East Coast transplant, he's worked at NPR stations in Philadelphia, New York and most recently Connecticut. He's also interned at the NPR West Headquarters in Los Angeles where he learned from some of the network's best correspondents. Before joining the public radio airwaves, he studied English at a small liberal arts college and covered arts and culture for an alternative news weekly in Philadelphia.
He's particularly drawn to education, government and environmental reporting, but will jump on any story that gets him out into the field with a mic in hand. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, fish tacos and great American poetry.