Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Timothy cut his teeth in journalism reporting for The Exeter Newsletter in New Hampshire starting in 2003. He was a staff writer for Fundraising Success, a Philadelphia-based magazine that covers development trends in the non-profit sector in 2007. He joined the news staff at WRTI in 2009, and now reports on education, science, business, local and state government, legal affairs, as well as a variety of general public-interest stories.
Timothy contributes to WRTI's weekly news feature program, News and Views, and is an occasional anchor. His work has been broadcast on NPR and the BBC. A 1999 graduate of New England College in Henniker, NH - where his academic work focused on literature and American history - Timothy also attended a master's program in American studies at the University of Massachusetts.
Timothy's news reports can be heard daily.