Most Active Stories
- High Speed Rail: Comparing California's Future Bullet Train To Taiwan’s
- California Tightens Rules On Popular Pesticide For Strawberries, Almonds
- Is Kern County The Next Frontier For Aerospace Innovation?
- Drainage Key To Reported Deal Between Farmers And Feds
- New Program Could Mean End For UCSF- Fresno, Valley Children's Partnership
Valley Public Radio Staff
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at email@example.com.