Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Sarah Hulett became Michigan Radio's assistant news director in August 2011. For five years she was the station's Detroit reporter, and contributed to several reporting projects that won state and national awards.
Sarah considers Detroit to be a perfect laboratory for great radio stories, because of its energy, its struggles, and its unique place in America's industrial and cultural landscape.
Before coming to Michigan Radio, Sarah spent five years as state Capitol correspondent for Michigan Public Radio. She's a graduate of Michigan State University.
Contact Sarah Hulett at firstname.lastname@example.org.