Most Active Stories
- New Buyer, Restoration Plan Emerges For Historic Hotel Fresno
- Covered California Hopes To Enroll More Latinos, But There's A Problem
- Fresno City College OAB Earns National Historic Preservation Honor
- In Visalia, A Woman's Dream Fuses Together Mariachi And Opera
- Fight Over Chukchansi Has Deep Roots, Casino Still Closed
Valley Public Radio Staff
Joe is a native of Fresno, and graduated from California State University, Fresno, with a B.A. in Radio and Television. Prior to his new position, he spent over 30 years in commercial broadcasting locally, with KFIG, KARM, KYNO and KJWL radio, and KSEE TV. Joe is passionate about radio, and has enjoyed meeting the FM89 supporters and listeners. “They have such a great passion for the station,” he said. “I want to help the station grow, and continue to find new ways to reach out to the great people we have here in the Central Valley.” Joe is married, with two young children who keep him busy. He looks forward to a continued,exciting role with the station, meeting people who, like him, want to make a difference for publicradio throughout the Valley.