Most Active Stories
- Storms And Muddy Delta Water Lead To Voluntary Pumping Cutback
- Joe Mathews: Forget Anaheim, Bring Disneyland To Fresno
- Study Says California Drought Caused By Natural Climate Patterns
- Infill Is Key To Fresno's New General Plan, But It's Also Controversial
- Strong Storms May Not Improve California Water Supply Much
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Joanna Richards came to the Innovation Trail from Louisville, Kentucky, where she worked as an assistant editor for the NPR series This I Believe and as a staff writer for local arts and entertainment weekly Velocity.
Joanna moved to Watertown in 2008 to work as a reporter for the Watertown Daily Times. She began working for WRVO and North Country Public Radio in 2011, covering the city of Watertown, Jefferson County and Fort Drum for both stations.
Joanna graduated from Oberlin College in 2005, where she earned her bachelor's degree in English.