Most Active Stories
- Money, Greed and Power Keep Chukchansi Casino Closed, Tribe Still Divided
- Drought: Tulare County Is “Blazing The Trail For The Rest Of California”
- Despite Smart & Final Setback, Swearengin Says Blackstone Vision Remains Sound
- An Average Of 15,000 Fresno Homes Breaking Lawn Water Rules
- Fresno's Anti-Blight Ordinance Passes First Test
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Valley Public Radio Staff
Joanna Richards came to the Innovation Trail from Louisville, Kentucky, where she worked as an assistant editor for the NPR series This I Believe and as a staff writer for local arts and entertainment weekly Velocity.
Joanna moved to Watertown in 2008 to work as a reporter for the Watertown Daily Times. She began working for WRVO and North Country Public Radio in 2011, covering the city of Watertown, Jefferson County and Fort Drum for both stations.
Joanna graduated from Oberlin College in 2005, where she earned her bachelor's degree in English.