Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Ibby Caputo reports on the health of people and communities in and around the Greater Boston area.
Since joining WGBH in the fall of 2011, Ibby has covered the lack of dental care for MassHealth recipients, the impact of poverty on developing brains, and the prevalence of suicide among veterans, among other stories.
In 2013, Ibby was selected for a Health Coverage Fellowship sponsored by the Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts Foundation. Her work has aired nationally on PRI's The World and NPR News, and has been published in The Washington Post. Ibby is a guest speaker at the Harvard Divinity School.
Before coming to WGBH, Ibby worked as a freelance producer for WBUR’s special documentary unit Inside Out, and for On Point with Tom Ashbrook. In 2009, Ibby was the recipient of the Kaiser Family Foundation Media Summer Fellowship and worked as a health reporter for The Washington Post.
Ibby received her B.A. from Princeton University and an M.S. from the Graduate School of Journalism at Columbia University.