Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Valley fever treatments can do harm as they heal
Valley Public Radio Staff
Amy joined WUWM in January 2011 as an Announcer. She began her career interning for WBEZ-Chicago Public Radio and NPR affiliate WGVU in Grand Rapids, Michigan. She also served as News Director of her college station WNUR at Northwestern University.
Prior to joining WUWM, Amy served as an announcer and reporter for Northeast Indiana Public Radio. She also worked as a full-time bilingual writer and photographer for a Spanish- and English-language publication near Chicago. As a freelance journalist, she contributed several reports to WUWM’s Lake Effect program. Amy has won several journalism awards from The Hearst Foundations and Society of Professional Journalists.