Most Active Stories
- Kettleman City Resident Uneasy With Landfill's Connection To Clean Water Plan
- Earlimart Pesticide Warrior Honored For Advocacy
- Porterville Developmental Center Beating Highlights Accountability Failures
- Supervisor Perea Envisions Break Between Fresno County, Community Hospitals
- In California, Some Deferred Action Youth Qualify for Health Care
Valley Public Radio Staff
Before coming to NHPR, Emily was the associate programmer for Public Radio Remix, with Roman Mars (of 99% Invisible); hosted and produced Youthcast, a podcast from the Public Radio Exchange; and worked on other freelance projects in Boston. Emily studied cello performance and music composition at the California Institute of the Arts, then fell in love with public radio while schlepping between gigs on LA freeways. She worked on NPR's StateImpact project for two years, covering business & economy in New Hampshire, before transitioning to covering the Seacoast Region.