Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
Valley Public Radio Staff
Charles is a radio reporter, story teller, Excel ninja, database grasshopper, and loves to FOIL records. He's worked for NPR, Deutche Welle, Radio Netherlands, Soundprint, Penthouse, the Religion News Service, and the Catholic World Report. He's won three SPJ Public Service Awards, a National Murrow, and was a finalist for the Livingston Award for Young Journalists. He once did 3Gs in a stunt plane, ran the Tough Mudder, and dove 40 meters on a single breath. Charles is extraordinarily friendly so don't hesitate to contact.