Most Active Stories
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
- State and Federal Agencies Announce Salmon Restoration Plans
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
Valley Public Radio Staff
Jeff Cohen is a proud New Orleans native who now calls New England home. Or at least his second home.
He started in newspapers in 2001 and joined WNPR in 2010, where he is a reporter and an occasional fill-in host for All Things Considered.
In addition to covering state and Hartford city politics, Jeff covered the December 2012 Newtown shootings and the stories that followed. Much of that work was featured on NPR. Also in 2012, Jeff was selected by NPR and Kaiser Health News for their joint Health Care In The States project. That work resulted in several national stories, including ones on the Affordable Care Act and medical education.