Most Active Stories
- Google's Self-Driving Car And Others Use Merced As A Landing Pad
- James Fallows: California's High Speed Rail Plan Is 'Better Than The Alternatives'
- In Fresno, De Leon Backtracks On Tumbleweed Comments
- Fresno Bar Is First To Go On California High Speed Rail
- NASA Photos Document Drought's Toll On California Landscape
Valley Public Radio Staff
Matt Stiles is a data editor for NPR's news apps team.
In this role he is responsible for obtaining and analyzing databases and using them to help the team tell interactive stories on npr.org. He also works with reporters and editors in the newsroom to help them understand the data they encounter on their beats.