For one day only, Thursday, March 22nd, FM89 will offer its popular Dollar-a-Day Club promotion outside of a pledge drive for the first time ever!
This is an exciting, very limited opportunity to obtain two days of on-air messaging at the Dollar-A-Day price of $365/annually or $30.42/monthly.
What are Day Sponsorships?
Day Sponsorship messages are read live by an announcer 6 times during the broadcast day, on the reserved day of your choice. Sponsorships are limited to two parties per day.
Before designing your message, please review the following guidelines, which keep our station in compliance with FCC regulations. Day Sponsorships must be used within one year of membership gift.
- State who funded the message
- Contain no qualitative or comparative language (i.e. delicious, beautiful, the best, the only, the largest, etc.)
- Not express views with respect to any matter of controversial public importance or interest
- Not urge listener to action
- Not thank secondary sponsors
- Must begin with “Today’s programming on FM89 is provided in part by. . . “
- Not to exceed 20 seconds
Sample Day Sponsorship Messages:
- “Today’s programming on FM89 is provided in part by Fresno Pacific College in celebration of their 40th Anniversary.”
- “Today’s programming on FM89 is provided in part by Jane and Roger Wilson in memory of Dr. John Smith.”
- “Today’s programming on FM89 is provided in part by Sylvia and John Walker in celebration of their 50th wedding anniversary.”
Messages are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis.